Email messages are the most common mode of communication in today’s digital world. As a result, a variety of file formats have emerged to support the storage and transmission of email messages. One such file format is MHT or MHTML. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what MHT or MHTML email files are and how to open them using Pst Viewer Pro software by Encryptomatic LLC.
What is a MHT or MHTML Email File?
MHT (short for MIME HTML) is a file format that combines HTML and all other related files into a single file, including images and other media. MHTML, on the other hand, is a variant of MHT that was created by Microsoft and is often used in Microsoft Outlook for saving emails as a single file.
MHT/MHTML files can be useful for archiving email messages or sharing them with others. They are typically saved with a .mht or .mhtml file extension and can be opened using a variety of software applications, including web browsers and email clients.
How to Open MHT/MHTML Files
Pst Viewer Pro software by Encryptomatic LLC is a powerful tool for viewing and converting email messages in various formats, including MHT/MHTML files. Here’s how to open MHT/MHTML files using Pst Viewer Pro software:
- Download and install Pst Viewer Pro software on your computer.
- Launch the software and click the “Open” button to select the MHT/MHTML file you want to open.
- Once the file is loaded, you can view its contents in the software’s preview pane.
- If you need to convert the MHT/MHTML file to another format, such as PDF or TXT, click the “Export” button and select the desired format.
- Choose the location where you want to save the converted file and click the “Save” button.
In conclusion, MHT/MHTML files are a convenient way to store and share email messages as a single file. With Pst Viewer Pro software by Encryptomatic LLC, opening and converting these files is a breeze. Whether you’re an individual or a business, this software can be a valuable tool for managing your email messages efficiently.
Download the free 15 day trial. Requires Microsoft Windows 11/10. We recommend 8 GB of RAM and 2 GB hard drive space.
Leave a Reply